This Administrative Office Procedures Training Course
Is also available in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Groningen, Almere Stad, Breda, Nijmegen
About This Administrative Office Procedures Training Course in Netherlands
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands
Administrative office procedures may not be exciting, but they are crucial to the success of any company. A well run office decreases miscommunications and helps to reduce common errors. By making the administrative office precedence, you will set clear policies and procedures with employee recognition and buy-in, which guarantees that your company runs smoothly.
Every organization needs a structured set of rules to follow. Administrative procedures are needed to be set to create order in the workplace. When everyone complies with the admin rules, miscommunications are lessened, everyone is held accountable and efficient in meeting deliverables daily. This course will let you discover how to establish administrative office procedures and how to make everyone comply in your company.
Who Should Attend This Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Workshop
This Administrative Office Procedures in Netherlands workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Administrative Office Procedures.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Administrative Office Procedures Training Program in Netherlands
The ideal group size for this Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Administrative Office Procedures Skills Course in Netherlands
The duration of this Administrative Office Procedures in Netherlands workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands
- Reduce any miscommunication
- Eliminate common errors
- Establish clear policies
- Establish clear procedures
- Ensure the company runs smoothly
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands
- Explain why your office needs administrative procedures
- Administrative procedures are more than ordinary policies. They are put in place to assure the survival of the company in any event or condition. From emergencies, to change, to basic day-to-day activities, administrative office procedures address them all when they are done rightly. Business continuity, audit requirements, succession planning, and recovery planning are all covered in administrative procedures
- List the right tools needed for your office administrative procedures
- Any activity needs the use of the correct instruments, and the administrative office is no different. Administrative binders and other materials are required tools that ensure tasks are completed accurately. By collecting the required information and finding these instruments, you will erase confusion and ensure that your procedures are done perfectly.
- State how you would identify what office administrative procedures to include
- When building an administrative office binder, it is essential to choose the required procedures. If you put too much data in a binder, it becomes hard to navigate. If you don’t file enough information in a binder, it is inefficient. By keeping a record of different tasks, working with other employees, and staying aware of everyday activities, you’ll be able to find the most suitable procedures.
- Recognise the top 5 procedures to record
- When building a binder, it is not probable to address all procedures at the same time. For the best outcomes, it is important to limit yourself to five procedures. Begin by determining the top 5 procedures that you need to record. Once you distinguish the top 5 procedures, using a template and writing precise procedures will help guarantee that the recorded procedures are precise and efficient.
- List down what to include in your binder Part A
- When building an administrative binder, you must decide what should be included and what should not. The needs of each company will determine which topics you should include in the binder. There are, nevertheless, certain topics that should be incorporated in the binders of most companies. Usually used topics include phone etiquette, business writing, arranging meetings, and time management.
- List down what to include in your binder Part B
- Binders need to incorporate basic policies that employees can quickly consult if they have any questions. Policies that most organisations should include in binders cover absences, breaks, benefits, and salaries. Make sure that the policies are addressed, cover extensive information, and comply with local laws and regulations.
- Illustrate how to organise your binder
- Once the policies and procedures are developed, it is time to put them in the binder. The organisation of a binder is comparable to any other document. You must give a table of contents that lists each section and a list of procedures that each section covers. Once the binder is put collectively, you need to keep it up to date and make changes as needed.
- State what not to include in the procedure guide
- Now it is time to discuss what should never be included in a binder under any conditions. Much of what needs to be evaded in the procedure guide is common sense. Passwords and any other classified information must not be included on the binder. Find other ways of sharing confidential information when it is required.
- Describe the share office procedure guide
- Once you have created the binder, you must share it with the rest of the office. At this point, communication is necessary. Without the buy-in of critical stakeholders, the procedure guide will not be a method or system that gets much use. Receiving feedback from executives and employees alike will guarantee that your guide is useful and relevant to the needs of your audience.
- Demonstrate how to successfully execute the office procedure guide
- The guide must be administered with the same thoroughness that was used to create it. This needs training, consistency, and communication. Your guide must develop with the company, so learn to consider new ideas while building a culture of consistency.
Course Content For This Administrative Office Procedures Training Course in Netherlands
Below is the list of the course content of our Administrative Office Procedures training course in Netherlands
- Business Continuity
- Business continuity, also known as a business continuance is the plan in place to keep an organisation running smoothly in the event of a disaster; both during and after the disaster. Securing business continuity requires recognising essential tasks first. This involves items and services that are crucial for the company to function. These will vary by company but they cover technology, employee safety and much more
- Succession Planning
- Strong succession planning forms a pool of talent so that there are more than enough equipped candidates to fill openings in leadership. This strategy needs recruiting of qualified talent, creating a talent pool, and inspiring loyalty in employees.
- Internal and External Audit Requirements
- Both internal and external audits are essential for identifying risks that a company may face. The internal audit discusses how valid and reliable administrative controls are in place. An internal audit also discusses record accuracy, legal compliance, and management action. Internal audits and external audits are comparable, but the internal auditor is an agent of the organisation that they audit. The external auditor is, however, not an employee, and they will generate a report based on the finances, operations, and compliance of the organisation. Both internal and external auditors provide guidance based on their assessments.
- Recovery Planning
- Recovery planning works hand-in-hand with business continuity. Recovery planning or disaster recovery planning is the method that is put in place to retrieve data, software, hardware, and manpower that the organisation needs to start back up after a disaster.
- Administrative Binder
- Administrative binders comprise instructions on administrative procedures that all workers will be able to use. Start by choosing a binder and accumulating the necessary dividers and sheet protectors. Producing a binder needs you to keep track of the day-to-day procedures.
- Section Divider
- Section dividers are used to break down the binder into various sections so that information will be more accessible.
- Sheet Protectors
- Sheet protectors are required to keep the binder safe from mishaps and spills. Tabbed sheet protectors must be used for section dividers.
- Cover to Cover Binders
- Once you have received all of the items required to create a binder, decided what should be included
- Tracking Tasks for Some Days
- In order to recognise the procedures you need to incorporate, it is essential to track tasks for a few days.
- Reach Out to Other Employees for Feedback and Ideas
- Deciding which procedures to admit is not a unilateral decision. It is essential to collect feedback from employees and ask them for their opinions about what processes need to be included in the official administrative binder
- Write Down Daily Tasks
- Daily tasks must be written for a minimum of five days so that you can decide which tasks you indeed finished daily.
- Keep Track Using a Spreadsheet
- As you follow various tasks to determine which procedures to incorporate in the binder, it is essential to keep track of which jobs are daily, weekly, monthly, annually, etc.
- Use a Template to Stay Consistent from Track to Track
- Be as Detailed as Possible
- Use Bullet Points Instead of Paragraphs
- Ask Someone to Execute the Procedure
- Phone Etiquette
- Business Writing
- Effective Time Management
- Creating Meeting Arrangements
- Policy on Absences
- Create a Table of Contents
- List Each Section (e.g. Accounting)
- List Procedures in that Section
- Keep Binder Updated with any New Changes
- Identify Other Confidential Information Via Your Employer
- Store Information in a Separate Folder Outside of the Guide
- Find a Secure Location to Store
- Give Guide to Boss/Executive to Review
- Inform Office Personnel of Procedure Guide
- Place Guide in a Visible Area
- Allow Office Personnel to Express Improvements/Updates if Needed
- Create a One Hour Meeting/Seminar for Employees
- Stay Consistent with Procedures
- Make Employees Aware of any Updated Changes
- Keep Open to Improvements
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands
Administrative Office Procedures in Netherlands Learner’s Guide
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Handouts
Administrative Office Procedures in Netherlands PPT Slides Used During Course
Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Administrative Office Procedures Training Course in Netherlands
There are 3 pricing options available for this Administrative Office Procedures training course in Netherlands. Course participants not in Netherlands may choose to sign up for our online Administrative Office Procedures training course in Netherlands.
USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Administrative Office Procedures Training Course in Netherlands Schedule
Contact us for the latest Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands schedules:
Download Administrative Office Procedures Course in Netherlands Brochure
Request for this Administrative Office Procedures course in Netherlands brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.